Homebrewer’s Companion Second Edition: The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, Master’s Edition
$17.99 (as of May 29, 2019, 9:36 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Newly revised and up to date, the master-level companion to the world’s bestselling beer making book, The Complete Joy of Homebrewing.
In this inviting, easy-to-follow, hands-on guide, Charlie Papazian, the godfather of homebrewing, takes readers beyond the basics of homebrewing. This second edition of the classic volume includes detailed charts and tables, the recent techniques and equipment information, new recipes, and more, including:
- Added details at the art and science of brewing beer
- Up-to-date malt and fermentation charts
- Web pages and resources
- The whole thing you want to find out about hops and Easy methods to use them
- Expanded information on yeast and microbiological enhancements that may make your beer even better
- A list of beer styles with references
- 55 beer recipes and 10 mead recipes—plus dozens of new recipes
- Easy methods to make gluten-free beer
- An expanded thesaurus of beer characters and a beer evaluation section
- Expert insight and recommendations on beer and food pairings and cooking with beer